Property Owners READ ABOUT OUR TWO NEW PROPERTY MANAGERS Click here
May we help you rent your property?
At Kingdom Property Management, we understand that your income property is much more than a simple investment. We know this based on years of experience buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial properties in the area. We have great success in making sure that these properties are leased to qualified tenants and that they are properly maintained. Kingdom Property Management approaches property management as an income-generating business. We are not doing our job if we do not keep your expenses low and your income high. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, property investor or an experienced apartment owner, Kingdom Property Management can assist you with all your real estate needs.
Our services include:
- A walk through of the property upon move in, move out and twice a year
- Driving by the property on a regular basis to check on lawn maintenance and home care
- Handling of utilities during transitions between tenants
- Detailed background screening of prospective tenants that includes credit, criminal, employment and residential history checks
- No start up fee to list your property with us and NEVER any advertising cost to you so we can maximize your property income
- Competitive management rates
- Contact our office at 208-929-5252 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting Kingdom Property Management, located in Kootenai County, Idaho. Are you looking for a rental? We are the premiere full service property management company here in northern Idaho. Let our experienced property managers and staff find you a comfortable and affordable rental or call on us to manage your properties.
Our manageable portfolio of available properties range from vacation rentals, single family homes, duplexes, condominiums, to large multi-unit apartment complexes. We will not take on more units then we can effectively manage.
Please visit our Available Rentals list for vacancies in Coeur d'Alene and all of Kootenai County.